Sunday, February 3, 2008

And the Winner Is...





Lyda! Lyda gets the fabulous prize package with ton of edibles, usables, knittables, giggles and skulls!

And because I loved the quote...

"I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life."
~Rita Rudner

...and because I loved the punchline...

"I was used by a priest to make another woman jealous."

And because only three people responded... I'm sending a little something to eca and Stacey too.

eca, I have an Ashburn address for you, which I'm pretty sure is the right one. Stacey, I don't have yours anymore, as that Yahoo mailbox expired. Lyda, I never had yours and I certainly see the irony in the fact that you're the only one I've met IRL and I have no idea where you actually live.

So email me anything I need to get you your winnings. You earned them, you deserve them, you should get them.

No comments: