Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Go. Look.

For those of you who aren't already VSL junkies, allow me to direct you to today's offering:

10Steps.sg, a graphic designer's website that specifically features "50 extraordinary and attractive billboards" and generally has a bunch of cool advertising and graphic design.

One of the billboards is a Denver Water advertisement,§ so I feel a sense of civic pride:




There are also two Mini Cooper billboards. This is my lucky day.#

I'm a dork like that.


FOOTNOTE (crossed): And I think you all should be.

FOOTNOTE (double-crossed): I also like the "44 advertising posters with clever ideas."

§FOOTNOTE (swerved): I have long thought this was a particularly good ad campaign, though I loathe being told what to do with my water.

FOOTNOTE (paragraphed): Any time Denver isn't in the news for housing terrorists of one kind or another, I am elated.

#FOOTNOTE (pounded): What with all the validation.

No comments: