Monday, November 24, 2008

Totally Looks Like...




I happen to be reading Succubus Dreams even as we speak, so when I saw this poster for the movie Hitman,§ I almost drowned in a wave of déjà vu.


FOOTNOTE (crossed): Don't judge. It's escapist and occasionally prurient, but it beats all shit out of those awful Twilight books.

FOOTNOTE (double-crossed): Well, not precisely. Even as we speak, I'm "working."

§FOOTNOTE (swerved): Reading a largely unrelated article. Hey, I made the air-quotes when I said "working." We're all about truth in advertising here at the Rickety Blog. And may I add, if we weren't waiting on the labyrinthian cluster-fuck that is our ESL office in Montana, I'd actually have something to do or I'd be able to go home and get off the suburban welfare that is my job at this moment. Even as we speak. That is.

FOOTNOTE (paragraphed): And purple, purple prose.

Rickety Blog... now with 20 times more footnotes than content!

Seriously... 607 words in footnotes, 30 words above the fold.

No comments: