Thursday, March 12, 2009

Perfection


Head Trip - Twilight Sucks by *shinga on deviantART


CLICK -- oh PLEASE click for big. You have to click twice, but it's so VERY worth it.%

Nathan sensed my mild anti-Twilight sentiment and pointed me to this. Nathan is my new best friend.

FLOATING FOOTNOTE§


%FOOTNOTE (percented): You can tell by the overuse of capital letters just how worth it it really is.

FOOTNOTE (crossed): stupid ^*$#& sparkly $%^&@# vampires! @$*&#!

FOOTNOTE (double-crossed): Remember the running new best friend joke? Good times, good times.

§FOOTNOTE (swerved): Bet you didn't even know I could do that. When you're as advanced in footnote art as I am, you can make floating footnotes. You can also accidentally hit "publish" on the draft post you keep around that has your footnote cheat sheet on it. It's like a quadruple salchow, but in footnotes. So any of you that read this on a feed get to see that little piece of footnote history. *ahem*

Good grief, I'm a dork.

No comments: