Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Holy Cats

From: "Christina"
Sent: Wednesday, April 7, 2010 1:02:14 PM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: Congrats Slingbox Winner!

Hi there!

Congratulations! Your bracket was picked by 850 KOA to win a SlingBox for the 2010 March Madness promotion!

You need to pick up your prize at our station. We are located at 4695 S Monaco St, Denver CO 80237. The prize window is open from 10:00am until 5:30pm Monday through Friday. You have until 5/10/10 to pick up your SlingBox from us.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Congrats!

Christina
Clear Channel Colorado
AM Promotions Assistant
KOA, KHOW, AM 760

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hotdog! Er um... Im gonna be a bit retarded and uncool and say "What excatly is a slingbox?". But congrats!

Marin (AntiM) said...

If it makes you feel any better, I've heard of Slingbox, but I had to Google it to find out what I'd actually won.

This means when I go visit Nathan in New Zealand, I can still watch the Broncos. That's what it means to me, anyway.

Anonymous said...

This would be another one of those times that I hate you.

Anonymous said...

Much congrats! That gambling thing is really paying off. :-D