Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Screw Michael Jackson†

You know all those world record Thriller dances going on worldwide?

I vote we go for this instead.%




Sorry if you already saw it on Facebook.§ Sportsguy, sciFi geek, lost in Korea, and all around tall tall man Van shared this and I think it's worth the double-booking.


FOOTNOTE (crossed): Not literally. That would be gross.

%FOOTNOTE (percented): TOTALLY safe for work, grandmothers, kids... whatever. At least until we get a translation. For all I know, he could be talking about doing Michael Jackson-quality stuff to grandmothers and kids. That would be gross.

FOOTNOTE (double-crossed): Presumably. I've seen blurbs about it for several different cities, and I know Denver is one of them.

§FOOTNOTE (swerved): I try really hard not to cross-populate my social media too much. I feel my constituency -- both of you -- deserves variety. Just not in this case.

FOOTNOTE (paragraphed): Van is the man. If Van wasn't married...

No comments: