Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Iggle Has Landed!

The pink cashmerino finally made its way home.§

For the record? No mail Saturday, Monday, Tuesday... seven copies of the weekly grocery flyer, a Nordstrom bill from November and my yarn today.

I feel *so* lucky to have ever received this package. I believe it may qualify as a miracle.#


FOOTNOTE (crossed): It's a lovely, lovely pink.

FOOTNOTE (double-crossed): And the remaining two cones of green.

§FOOTNOTE (swerved): Home is where you hang your cashmere.

FOOTNOTE (paragraphed): I went paperless in December.

#FOOTNOTE (pounded): In the new theism, I believe my post office is Satan.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

In your new theism, are grocery flyers akin to papal bulls?

Marin (AntiM) said...

Delivered by the post office Satan. Interesting potential there.

Maybe they're like Calvin's edicts nailed to the doors of the church.

Juno said...

Your Post Office is Satan, this is the final Sign.

(I miss the haloscan comments.)

Marin (AntiM) said...

Post Office of the Apocalypse. Now, that has a ring to it.

I miss the Haloscan comments too. I wish Haloscan still existed.

Remember the good old days, when Haloscan roamed the earth...

Anonymous said...

Did Hobbes hand him the nails?

Marin (AntiM) said...

You're nicer than I am, Sarah. Your post office may be nicer than mine, though. I really, really hope so.

Hobbes handed him the nails when he demanded it. Absolute authority and all.

Huh. That was funnier in my head.

Laurie (Moo!) said...

Have you notified the Vatican of this Pink Cashmerino Miracle? Wouldn't that make a great blog or band name? (Not OUR band, of course.)