Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I Vant to Suck Your Saddle†

Which creature of the night are you?
Your Result: Vampire

You are a social pragmatist, as likely to kiss as to bite. Your sensuality and social pragmatism is the counter-balance to your existential angst and your tendency toward depression.

Werewolf
Incubus/Succubus
Sorceror
Cthulu Spawn
Ghost
Demon
Which creature of the night are you?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz



Lookie there.

And I thought I'd end up being a fry cook or a 911 dispatcher.

*************

ETA:@ Dzing! - L'Artisan Parfumeur

Marin says: The bad news: I know the story line of this scent too well not to be a little influenced by it.

The good news: It actually made sense to me.

The clear and impressive note is oiled leather, definitely mixed with a little horse. Every trip to the stables from my teenaged years smelled like this.§

It took a long time for that to blow off enough to get the sweeter notes. The carmel was certainly there, but not big, not too sugary and always gently blunted by the smell of leather and hay.

I will say this was definitely an educational scent over one I'd wear either to entice someone else or to please myself.#

L'Artisan says: A unique fragrance inspired by the circus. Possesses all of the distinguished fragrances of this wonderful universe : saddle leather, sawdust from the ring and the caramelised smell of candy. A perfume that reveals itself completely on the skin.

Hans says: It smells like something in the doctor's office. Like tape. And gauze.%


FOOTNOTE (crossed): Friends don't let friends drink and title.

FOOTNOTE (double-crossed): Given the dry and practical nature of some of my answers. For instance, when my theoretical car broke down in the middle of nowhere while driving with my theoretical squeeze, I didn't rip his clothes off and make passionate love to him in a nearby field. I got out of the car and looked under the hood.

@FOOTNOTE (atted): *ahem* Old. Feeble. It's a running theme.

§FOOTNOTE (swerved): Well, this has slightly less actual horse poop.

FOOTNOTE (paragraphed): More easily accomplished with beer and baked goods than perfume.

#FOOTNOTE (pounded): Or room spray.

%FOOTNOTE (percented): You'd be surprised how much a doctor's office smells like a stable.

No comments: