Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Touchdown!




Let me first say that I do not work for CU.

I admit I consider CU my home team, but have been largely unable to watch them for their vast suckitude, lo, these many years.

I won't be buying season tickets.

Heck, I'd only go to a game if the tickets were free, someone drove me and I had nothing else to do that day.§

I have no desire, agenda, dog in the hunt, cash incentive, care in the world for *you* to buy CU football tickets

That said, this website/ad for CU season tickets is a variety pack of awesome. I actually got a chill when Coach called me from the end zone. I will be forever grateful to Shanny for sending it my way.

I want to share with you.#

You're welcome.


FOOTNOTE (crossed): College football-wise. I'd go for my alma mater, but they don't really play college football so much as dabble and I *never* get to see them on national television.

FOOTNOTE (double-crossed): I suddenly realise I have no idea how to punctuate "lo."

§FOOTNOTE (swerved): Like watch SEC football.

FOOTNOTE (paragraphed): Yes, slightly cheesy, but I found it creative and found myself wondering why we don't have more ad campaigns in this vein.

#FOOTNOTE (pounded): Because you are the wind beneath my wings.

No comments: