Monday, October 6, 2008

Housekeeping

Not at my house, to be sure, but I thought the elephant deserved his own post, so here's the update on the 100 push ups and a perfume review:

*************
I have been lagging on the fifth set every round of push ups -- the one where they give you a minimum, but tell you to do as many as you can.§

I was blaming my near-misses on tennis, but Juno says it was a very big step up from the second week to the third week, so I feel much better.

*************

Rem - Reminiscence

Marin says: Pipe tobacco humidified with rum. EXTREMELY light and short-lived. In fact, I would have raved, but I've decided to rave only as long as the perfume itself lasted.

And we're done.

The Perfumed Court says: A tropical fragrance with top notes of bergamot, cyclamen, and oceanic ozone; middle notes of honeysuckle, geranium, and palmarosa; and base notes of musk, vanilla, coconut, patchouli, sandalwood, and tonka bean. This is a European exclusive and is not available in the United States.#

Hans says: Daquiri.


FOOTNOTE (crossed): Come on over any time, Lyda!

FOOTNOTE (double-crossed): Of COURSE it's a him.

§FOOTNOTE (swerved): You may remember this part via the Moment of Great Hubris in Which I Proclaimed I Would Do More Than 35 Push Ups at Once.

FOOTNOTE (paragraphed): Apparently I require a lot of validation.

#FOOTNOTE (pounded): See: sucker for the exclusive.

No comments: