Friday, October 3, 2008

It Has Come to My Attention†

TTHFCIF

In Wedesday's post about the dodecahedron,‡ I used the term "...ball with twelve points," and didn't say, "That's what she said!"

I didn't say, "I've had dreams like that!"

I didn't say, "That's going to leave a mark!"

I didn't even snicker.

Not a single moment of twelvehood in the whole of my feebleness.

[SUMMARY: They're ice fishing in Hell.]

I apologise to those I disappointed or frightened. I did not have a stroke, I did not become stuffy. I simply... lapsed.

So, in celebration of Friday and all that is twelve, I say to you BALLS! Balls! ballsballsballs! Heheheheheh! Balls! BALLSBALLSballsballsballsballsB-A-L-L-S! Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalls! Balls! lalalalaballs! b a l l s! Pelotas! Balls! ball-de-ballballballs! b.b.b.b.b.b.b.b.b.balls! eeeeeyah! BALLLLLLLS! ballsballs fofalls bananafana boballs memymomalls balls! mmmmmmmmmmmmmballs! Cojones! Balls! ballsballs TIT-leist! Balls! BALLS!

[SUMMARY: Balls!]

I'm AntiM and I approve this message.


FOOTNOTE (crossed): To be completely accurate, Kim brought it to my attention.

FOOTNOTE (double-crossed): Wow. One post removed... I'm *that* self-referential.

No comments: