Monday, October 6, 2008

Take That, You Democrats!

A nice piece of elephant:



[SUMMARY: The best punchlines are served up cold.%]

I went to one of those parties this weekend. I told the saleschick I wanted to take a picture of the Perfect Jewel and exactly why. She thought it was funny, then told me I could just go to the website and steal their picture.

Once I got to their website, I was sadly disappointed by the enlargement options on their photos. Thus, this isn't the greatest picture, but I trust you'll get the idea.§


%FOOTNOTE (percented): Ask the people in Jonestown.

I'm going to hell.

FOOTNOTE (crossed): Not her official title, and probably one of those accidentally anti-feminist remarks I tend to make, being not very sensitive and all.

FOOTNOTE (double-crossed): If you were selling vibrators, wouldn't you want wildly liberal enlargement options? For so many reasons?

§FOOTNOTE (swerved): 'Cause y'all are smart that way. Wouldn't a picture of a donkey be so appropriate right about now?

No comments: