Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Big Skies

Through the magic of the Innernets, you barely even noticed I left for Wyoming yesterday morning.

And here I type, in the suburbs of Sheridan, on a computer with no space bar.

I gotta motor if I'm going to meet the guys for breakfast, but let's indulge in a little nostalgia for the homefront, shall we?

How long has it been since you saw my crane?§




I took an unusual route out of downtown the other day, and snapped this on the fly out of the car window:

Crane farm!



OK, gotta go get the most out of my Priority Rewards with my free breakfast.


FOOTNOTE (crossed): I flew. Which seems ridiculous. I mean, it's northern Wyoming, practically Montana, but still... neighbour.

FOOTNOTE (double-crossed): It technically has a space bar, but you have to hit it just right or it just ignores. Let's spin this: I'm learning a new computer skill.

§FOOTNOTE (swerved): Look how blue the sky!

FOOTNOTE (paragraphed): A little detour to the yarn store "on the way home," don't ya know.

No comments: