Thursday, May 29, 2008

Fashionista Report

So Hans was in my office and mentioned a luau he attended in Hawaii wherein there were many couples with matching Hawaiian print sundress/shirt combos.

"No."

"I'm not lyin'."

"Seriously?"

"Totally seriously. Not like colour-coordinated, but like the same print."

And I speculated such things must be sold as matching outfits. Surely these people didn't all just stumble upon matching outfits in separate sections of Macy's.

So I Googled "matching Hawaiian outfits."

[SUMMARY: Nothing is outside the realm of Google.]

Sure 'nough.

And it's not just couples that can dress alike...





Hans and I may buy matching outfits and "accidentally" wear them to work on the same day.

[SUMMARY: Some jokes are funnier in my head than you'll ever find them.]

*************

Breaking News!

As I was typing this mocking, slightly snarky little post, a guy walked by on 18th wearing tailored khaki shorts two inches below his knee; a turquoise and red, long sleeved, Hawaiian print shirt; a camo bushwhacker hat§; big, clonky dark brown sandals...

...carrying a briefcase.

Awesome.


FOOTNOTE (crossed): Many, many people, from what Hans tells me

FOOTNOTE (double-crossed): Tucked in.

§FOOTNOTE (swerved): One side snapped up, chin strap flapping around his neck.

No comments: