Wednesday, May 14, 2008

2% of Your RDA of Fibre

I love this hat. I want to make my own version.




That dip in the bottom is a brim. Pat says it keep it from pushing his glasses off his nose.

Mostly I like the zig-zag of the columns of stitches. Anybody know how to do that? Do you suppose it's like single-stitch cables where you knit the second stitch, then the first stitch?




[SUMMARY: Pat's hat. Flat hat. Hat off Pat. Pat that hat.]

Guess what I'm doing this afternoon?§

I'm helping Sylvia with a needle felting class at Posh. The Front Range Knitting Guild or Group or something like that is coming on a field trip and I'm going to help.#

[SUMMARY: Still a knitblog!]


FOOTNOTE (crossed): Now, now... don't call Pat a dip. He's not even *wearing* the hat.

FOOTNOTE (double-crossed): Pat also didn't bat an eye at me immortalising his hat. He fully gets that I want to make my own. Yay, Pat.

§FOOTNOTE (swerved): Go on, guess. I'll wait here.

FOOTNOTE (paragraphed): You know... because of my mad needle felting skillz.

#FOOTNOTE (pounded): Well, I plan to help. I may be no help at all. I may be useless. Worse... I may just get completely in the way. But I certainly intend to help. Ah, the road to hell...

No comments: