Friday, December 14, 2007

Dark Gods

TTHFCIF

No knitting pics today.

I hauled a vast flotilla of knitting and fibre acquisition to the office for to take their photos in daylight.

[SUMMARY: The excuses are coming.]

And the camera battery was dead.

In my defense, the little picture of a battery that pops up when I turn the camera on and is *ostensibly* there to tell me how much juice I have, is ALWAYS full and plump and green.

Until it is dead.

[SUMMARY: I am having communication issues with my technology.]

But a funny aside, to distract you from the lack of knitting:

I copied the Houston post from yesterday into a Word§ document and sent it to my dad so he could see the pictures I took.

He emailed back saying, "What a plutocrat, but I think you mean well..."

In one of those complete brain disconnects, I thought, "I'm the ruler of the underworld?"

[SUMMARY: Still dorky after all these years.]

Happy weekend, y'all. Say somethin' Texan for me.


FOOTNOTE (crossed): 'Cause, y'know... working from dark to dark.

FOOTNOTE (double-crossed): If you stick around until Monday, I'm guessing there will be THAT MUCH MORE fibre-related goodness to check out. *ahem*

§FOOTNOTE (swerved): Um, copyright, trademark, legally bound, no trespassing, pleaseBillGatesdon'tsendyourgoonstodestroymyinnernets...

FOOTNOTE (paragraphed): 'Cause Dad's not allowed to read the blog. For what I hope are obvious reasons. So sometimes I copy stuff and send it to him. With judicious editing. Some posts more judicious than others.

No comments: