Thursday, December 20, 2007

I Have an Early Christmas Present for You!

So Sarah asked if my Loveable, Furry Ol' Pal Scarf has superpowers, so I had to Google just to see what the scarf may have in common with its namesake.§

Guess what I found?

MUPPET WIKI

Use it in good health.

And Merry Christmakwanzukkahstice to you and yours.


FOOTNOTE (crossed): Super Grover, dontcha know.

FOOTNOTE (double-crossed): Because this is a heavily researched, journalistically sound blog. Except when it occasionally isn't. Besides, my vast need for research is what brought me to the very interesting fact that you can spell this word either way: lovable or loveable. You're welcome.

§FOOTNOTE (swerved): Also, where I might find a Super Grover helmet to embellish the scarf.

FOOTNOTE (paragraphed): a Wikia Wiki. Wacka wacka wacka.

No comments: