Friday, December 21, 2007

Short-Timing in a Big, Hard Way

*snarf*

I'm twelve -- I not only posted the mildly provocative title, it made me giggle.

So the office will be closing shortly and I will be free for a few days. Oh, I'll probably post a couple of FOs that I couldn't show you until the Christmas recipients had a chance to see them, surprises unspoiled by blog revelation, but it'll probably be pretty quiet around the AntiMiverse for the next four or five days.

Well, except for tomorrow, when Brother and I will be doing our annual Drunk Cookfest. It used to just be about the drinking, but we added cooking for the family as a sort of community service element that could buy us some good behaviour time with the lush police.§

I only wish y'all could've seen us when we were on Antarctica, siblings alone in the wilderness, drinking Bailey's by the gallon and doing our now-patented Mom-and-Dad Dance to Robert Plant's "SSS&Q."

Merriest and warmest and happiest and healthiest of holiday seasons to you all.

You know I love you all and I couldn't be bothered to keep doing this so... prolifically... if it wasn't for the inspiration, compliments, laughs, support, checks and balances y'all provide.#

XOXO
M


FOOTNOTE (crossed): Well, provocative if you're twelve.

FOOTNOTE (double-crossed): I know it's self-centred and stuff, but I kinda love that word.

§FOOTNOTE (swerved): Nowadays we have right up until the point where we're actually scaring the children.

FOOTNOTE (paragraphed): A dance to honour Mom and Dad. Not an interpretive dance about Mom and Dad or, heaven forbid, a spoof dance to make fun of Mom and Dad.

#FOOTNOTE (pounded): And the ongoing support of my ongoing twelvehood.

No comments: