Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Storm's a-Brewin'

I generally hold that there are two reasons everybody's on the same page: something in the water and barometric pressure.§

[SUMMARY: My "study," my rules.]

Since Jody and I only live a couple of zip codes apart, and since storm system after storm system% is breaking on the Rocky shores, I'm blaming this techno-dreaming trend# on barometric pressure.

[SUMMARY: I feel so validated right now.]

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.


FOOTNOTE (crossed): OK, maybe three; we'll also accept "spring has sprung" as a reason.

FOOTNOTE (double-crossed): I generally attribute those seemingly-contagious pregnancies to something in the water.

§FOOTNOTE (swerved): When I'm cranky and everybody around me is cranky, usually. No, I don't believe I'm bringing everybody down.

FOOTNOTE (paragraphed): Yes, we're on a first-name basis. She and my brother did some writer thing together and that's only one degree of separation -- and a blood degree of separation at that. Blood is thicker than Bacon.
%FOOTNOTE (percented): The weather page, like the weather itself, may be capricious. So for posterity's sake:


#FOOTNOTE (pounded): Of course it's a trend. Once you get two points on a graph, you can draw that line.

No comments: