Friday, April 13, 2007

SPECIAL BONUS POST

This came through the comments, and I think it bears owning its own space:

Just a quick note to let you know that on the DomiKNITrix t-shirt sizing, that is a FLAT measurement you are seeing, not the circumference.

So 19" x 2 = 38" around.

The baseball tee is ribbed and I found that the medium fit my 40" bust quite nicely, thank you. But you might have guessed I like my stuff *tight*

Don't ask me why Spreadshirt does it this way; it's silly. If you are interested in a wider range of sizes for Women's shirts, feel free to petition Spreadshirt directly about adding more larger products. The selection was limited when I was building shirts, but I chose Spreadshirt because they print on BLACK!

Who needs another white tee shirt to stain and see through?

Hope this helps,
Jen ~DomiKNITrix!~

*************

All I have to say is thank goodness, and thank you Jen. Oh, and Kelly-with-a-Maren? You were right. So smart. So calm.

No comments: