Thursday, February 5, 2009

I Know Art When I See It

Fashion, we has it.




With his dark good looks and fashion sense nonpareil, I think this little guy has a future on the runways of Milan.%

Of course, I risked having to report as a sex offender for the rest of my life, taking pictures of random, pyjama'd chldren on the 16th Street Mall, but I do it all for the blog.

[SUMMIT: You're welcome.]

For those of you§ who might have been wondering, the arms mysteriously re-appeared on the top of the 1999 building last week.





The thing on the right is for window washing, but we still haven't figured out the arms. Someday, I will march into the building and ask the information desk about them. But not today.

The mystery is still too good today.#

[SUMMARY: Short attention span, easily amused.]

Look! Art!




My parking lot is great for sunset pictures: it faces west†† and there aren't telephone wires acros it, so I can get an angle with no cables.

Today: My camera is clear.
Tomorrow: Knitting!‡‡


FOOTNOTE (crossed): Well, slap a skirt on him and he could be Marc Jacobs, but *mostly* nonpareil, which is, BTW, my new favourite word for the day.

%FOOTNOTE (percented): Anybody get the feeling this whole kid-in-boots bit was just an excuse to post a link to the pretty, pretty boys?

FOOTNOTE (double-crossed): Not for the nookie. 'Cause that would be wrong.

§FOOTNOTE (swerved): Sarah, I'm talking to you.

FOOTNOTE (paragraphed): And look! They finished the condo building! People actually *live* there now.

#FOOTNOTE (pounded): And I have lunch with the boss, so he can hand me my 1099 so I don't have to worry about one of my neighbours getting it in their mail.

††FOOTNOTE (ddouble-ccrossed): Which *really* helps.

‡‡FOOTNOTE (doubble-crossssed): I hope you were sitting down when you read that.

No comments: