Monday, May 14, 2007

Smack My Bitch Up

I feel so bad about dumping that amazing crapload of whine on y'all that I'm tossing out a couple of bonus tidbits to make things a little more Marin around here:

First, ploughing through Rabbitch (someday I'll tell you about blogrules and OPBs), I found one of those blogthingies where they quiz you then give you html coding to cut and paste. So I answered the questions (what's your name, what's your birthday, if you must know), cutted and pasted, and here's my obituary:




QuizGalaxy!
'What will your obituary say?' at QuizGalaxy.com


At least they got the sex stuff in there.

Second, I took a quick peek at Analytics to find out how many people are reading this and why. Here is a list of some select search engine phrases that brought people to AntiM:

tragedy knitting
"please send vodka" photography
mini cat baby blankets
Mormon
falsely accused of stalking

...and (my personal favourite)

antim party star

There is one little question I'd like answered:

Why, in the name of all that is holy, are there 714 visits to AntiM today? It's like 89% of the entire traffic for the last week. What happened today?

Wait, I lied... two little questions:

And why did my daily average visits triple on April 26? There's this huge, glaring spike in the April 26 graph and I can't for the life of me figure why.

Anybody? Bueller? Bueller?

*whew*

I hope you feel better. I feel better.

No comments: