Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The World is Listening

From: "Michael Malice" michaelmalice@gmail.com
To: Marin
Subject: your email
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 13:36:12 +0000

Hey Marin--That email you posted was totally cute, so I ran it on my funny emails site. If you've got other stuff, please fwd it my way.

Thanks!

Michael Malice
Editor, WorstEmailEver.com

*************

Huh.

Not sure how to take this.

Do you suppose the highlighted portions have been deemed grammatically incorrect?

Maybe Michael Malice heard about my elementary reading level rating...

ETA:

From: "Michael Malice" michaelmalice@gmail.com
To: Marin
Subject: comment
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 15:32:27 +0000

Hey--Not making fun of you--the highlighted lines are just things I find noteworthy. In this case, they were cute! (with other emails, it's more of a judgment) ;-)

--

Michael Malice
Editor, WorstEmailEver.com

*************

My co-workers will be so glad. They were getting tired of me coming into their offices and saying, "Look at this. I used 'different' right, right? It's not an adverb... I know what I'm doing, right?"

No comments: