Wednesday, June 25, 2008

How I Got to the Rush Concert

... a tail tale in two parts.

When last we left our heroine, she had pinned the bemused male and was waiting for the count.

*************

From: Greg

Ben, I hate to see you surrender now. It just got interesting!

*************

From: Ben

OK, well, I was going to say that Marin gives a whole new meaning to "On a train to Bang-kok."§

*************

From: Ben

Of course, were I to say such a thing, I'd run the risk of getting punched in the face by, well, Marin. And maybe Bill too.

*************

From: Marin

I'd worry more about Bill than Marin. Marin appreciates a good pun. And a dirty joke. And never starts anything she can't finish.

(I was talking about the conversational thread, of course, but y'all can take that any way you want.)

*************

From: Ben

I’d be more worried about Bill if he didn’t owe me one (oh man, here we go...).#

By way of penance:

Husband and wife had just finished a particularly sweaty session in bed. Husband says to wife, “Honey, why don’t you ever tell me when you have an orgasm?”

Wife responds, “Because you’re never here when it happens.”


Now if y'all will excuse me, I need to go call Brother and find out what he did to Ben's sister.



FOOTNOTE (crossed): It's like a dirty SAT test: how many filthy little jokes are in this sentence?

FOOTNOTE (double-crossed): Keeper of the Twelvehood, Queen of Discomfort, Mistress of Bad Taste... and when you're talking blow job jokes that takes on a whole new meaning.

§FOOTNOTE (swerved): This is a Rush joke. If you are a Rush dork, you got that. If not, there's this song...

FOOTNOTE (paragraphed): And apparently feels a sudden need to talk about herself in third person. Who does Marin think she is... Deion Sanders?

#FOOTNOTE (pounded): Oh, Brother, you got some 'splainin' to do...

No comments: