Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I Win!

From: Greg
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008
To: Ben, William, Marin
Cc: Mike, Bill, Ben
Subject: Rush

Despite God's best efforts, Rush is on this Wednesday. Weather report looks better this time around.

For those of us not going down on the band, I was thinking a 6:30 departure time, non-stop to Red Rocks. Show starts at 8pm. Thoughts? Mike has already booked his seat.

G.

*************

From: Marin

Wait... there was a "going down on the band" option? Why was I not informed?

I'd opt for a little earlier. I don't like fighting the traffic. I'm not saying you should take me into account, just sending out feelers for if anyone else is of a like mind.

*************

From: Ben

I guess we'll meet up with you inside? Bill T?

*************

From: Marin

Bill T has my ticket, so I'd like to arrange for that before we get to the "meet you inside" part. hint hint.

*************

From: Ben

Sorry, apparently we'll be too busy sucking cock to give you your ticket.

*************

From Marin:

See, normally that's a sentiment I can get behind, but IT'S MY TICKET!

Besides, I'm still pouting about the part where nobody told me about the going-down-on-the-band option.

*************

From Brother:

Seester and I hope to roll up on the Bill and Ben train but have some professional upintheairness about it. We will be in touch.

*************

From Ben:

That's assuming we'll let you in our car. I know I said "anyone can ride", but we DO have standards after all. Marin is fine, but you might have to go on the front bumper, Aztec sacrifice style.

*************

From Marin:

See, Brother? If you're all cheerful about giving blow jobs, people let you ride in their cars. You should try it some time.

*************

From Ben:

You know, before I realized that Marin was Bill U's sister, I thought Bill just had some random email account he was using. Then I figured it out, and felt really bad about all the bantering in front of her on this thread. Then I quickly realized my concerns were grossly misplaced. Marin, I completely owe you a beer at the show...

*************

From Marin:

The temptation to say, "And Ben, I owe you a blow job," is fierce... if just to see my brother's eyes bug.

*************

From Ben:

OK, I surrender. I am out of my league here.


And that's how I scare all the boys away.

No comments: