Thursday, June 26, 2008

Secret Pal 12 Question 3

What would you consider the perfect amount of stash?

Wow.

I don't even know how to answer that.

I suspect in an ideal world, I'd have the yarn (and patterns... and needles...) for a couple of sweaters, a half-dozen pairs of socks, a couple of scarves, a lace shawl, a couple of hats, a couple of pairs of mittens. And maybe four or five lovely yarns I just couldn't do without even though I don't know *exactly* what I'm going to do with them. Yet.

In reality, I have all of the above, plus about three dozen more pairs of socks, an extra sweater or two, an extra lace shawl or two, enough hats to keep the ears of the masses warm, mittens of all shapes and sizes, stuff I was going to use for... something, but now I don't remember, a pile of weird novelty yarn from my uninformed past and various nephew projects, a pile of single skeins out of my uninformed past, leftovers, and yet I keep finding new patterns for which there is nothing in my stash.

I need a project manager.

No comments: