Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Miss Me?

I had a very pleasant and long weekend.

I haven't time to tell you all about it now,% but I will give a teaser for the rest of the week:

Drinking and dancing and breaking Lent on Friday. You saw the Facebook entry, next -- read the blogpost.§

A stroll down the 16th Street Mall with my main Shanny on Saturday.

Sunday in the museum with the Nephews.

PLUS! What's in the trowel drawer? Knitted objects with pretty buttons! Drunken knitting: proof of life! Exotic playthings from distant lands!

[SUMMARY: I am a marketing genius.]

Stay tuned...


FOOTNOTE (crossed): I always forget that half of corporate America closes down for Good Friday, so I got Friday off and the office closed early on Thursday and I played hooky yesterday. Gotta tell ya -- it's more fun when you feel like you're getting away with something.

%FOOTNOTE (percented): Off to the BLM to work. You are so jealous. You wish your job was as glamourous as mine.

FOOTNOTE (double-crossed): Unless I decide to be Catholic, in which case the massive cocktail intake on Friday was simply a normal reaction to the end of Lent on Thursday.

§FOOTNOTE (swerved): Also? There are pictures. You won't see them.

FOOTNOTE (paragraphed): I'll show you pictures of that. There's a funny bit with a cross...

No comments: