Monday, April 27, 2009

Srsly?

They want us to give a presentation tomorrow.§

Ten to fifteen minutes.

On what exactly it is we do.#

If any of y'all has a clue, could you please let us know before the meeting tomorrow?††

kthx - Bye!‡‡


FOOTNOTE (crossed): Not the US Dept of They this time, a more formidable foe: The Client.

FOOTNOTE (double-crossed): Hans and me.

§FOOTNOTE (swerved): When I told Hans, he started talking about Power Point presentations. I gave him The Look. He made the sign of the cross and backed out of the office.

FOOTNOTE (paragraphed): I may have to work on my vamp... a little soft shoe, a little shuffle-off-to-Buffalo... maybe a sing-along.

#FOOTNOTE (pounded): If I knew that, it would probably take me less time to get it done.

††FOOTNOTE (ddouble-ccrossed): 2:00 pm, MDT.

‡‡FOOTNOTE (doubble-crossssed): You know my brain just exploded -- I'm kthxing you.

No comments: