Thursday, April 9, 2009

Also?

I've found a new avocation: Twitter Gangster.

Thanks to Kathryn in Nathan's comments,% I want to embody the pure essence of Twitter femininity.

The critics rave:

"...any more "callings" and you might have to up the meds."§
Nathan Branch

"Yeah. You need another hobby."
Brother


FOOTNOTE (crossed): I'm pretty sure it will hardly interfere with my knitting at all.

%FOOTNOTE (percented): Not to be confused with Kathryn from my comments, who makes skull plates and works in the tea mines alongside her brave husband and whom I used to call Sister Katrina in high school when she still had a crush on Boy George.

FOOTNOTE (double-crossed): And rant. And shake their heads.

§FOOTNOTE (swerved): Lent is almost over and this is what Grey Goose is for.

FOOTNOTE (paragraphed): He was talking about something else, but I'm pretty sure he'd say the same thing now. Is it really quoting out of context if you apply the quote correctly elsewhere?

No comments: