Friday, April 24, 2009

My Friends at Nintendo Save My Lips

In Nintendo's very successful campaign to be my new best friend, they have sent me another little present.

As always, I picked the box off the front porch and spent five minutes trying to remember who I know in North Hollywood that might be sending me a CD.

[SUMMARY: Proving that some people really never do learn.]

I got my happy, friendly letter from the Girls' Guide to Gaming:




And a very pink and girly Nintendo accessory with lip gloss:




See? My friends at Nintendo don't just want to entertain me, they want me to be beautiful and moist of lip too.

[SUMMARY: Making gaming girly for nearly ten months.]

It's a philosophy I can get behind.


FOOTNOTE (double-crossed): It's a keychain that holds four game cartridges for maximum Nintendo portability.

§FOOTNOTE (swerved): And a heart! Girly!

No comments: