Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dear Friends and Family,

Nathan Branch just tweeted, and I quote: "I out-meta'd Marin! I took a screenshot of a twitter and posted it on my blog. Top that, AntiM!"




I am a danger to myself and possibly others when double-dog dared, so I give you the uber-meta Marin challenge winner:

I tweeted from my cell phone, then took a picture of the Twitter feed on my blog with said cell phone, sent it to my online album and posted it back here on the blog.

How much more meta can you get than that?

Nathan, you have been served. And I believe the word you were looking for in relation to my big brass balls? Classic. Or maybe epic... yeah, epic should cover it.§


FOOTNOTE (crossed): I'm not as smart as I look. This is *really* saying something.

FOOTNOTE (double-crossed): None. None more meta!

§FOOTNOTE (swerved): The trash-talking is beyond my wildest dreams. This *must* be what it feels like to have a penis.

No comments: