Friday, March 14, 2008

Meme Me

TTHFCIF

Yvette tagged me! Yay, Yvette! Now I don't hardly have to think at all! And I get to talk about myself! It's totally meta!

The Rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.


The list:


  1. I take my coffee with whitener. I don't need cream or milk, just as long as it's whitened a little. Though sometimes I like it black if I'm having it with a creamy dessert.§ My dad has stopped trying to figure out when or why coffee whitener.
  2. During a thunderstorm once upon a time, a car alarm across the street went off for about six hours. Apparently the owner was out of town. It was one of those alarms that changes voices throughout the alarm process. Now when I hear that brand of alarm go off, I sing along 'cause I know all the words.
  3. When I hit the road, I generally get in the lane I want to be in and stay there. If I have to switch lanes somewhere along the line, I get into my ultimate lane as soon as I can. Some people do this for defensive driving reasons and that's why I *say* I do it, but I really do it because I feel secretly smug about knowing the route so well that I know which lanes end or turn into turn lanes or whatever.
  4. I know exactly how I'm going to handle my Powerball winnings.
  5. I sometimes miss my apartment-dwelling, poverty-laden days right out of college. There was something challenging about it and I really bonded with all my friends who were in the same boat.
  6. I have the same birthday as H. Ross Perot, Helen Keller and Captain Kangaroo.


So now it's your turn, Stacey, Kim, Kelly, Sarah, Angelique and eca. Y'all deserve a moment of structured fun.

Besides, eca thinks she needs something to talk about. ;)


FOOTNOTE (crossed): I hear you out there. I do so think other days. I even occasionally do research. Stop snickering.

FOOTNOTE (double-crossed): *snarf* If you'd asked for six important things, I'd be hard pressed to come up with that many. The biggest problem here is narrowing the field of non-important.

§FOOTNOTE (swerved): Mmmmmm... dessert. Welcome to Day Five Without Cookies.

ETA #6: as Kelly pointed out, I may have learned to count to four, but I still can't get to six. When she said that, I went back and counted my memettes over and over and over (Stacey = 1, Kim = 2, Kelly = 3... what the hell is she talking about?) before I realised I'd only listed five things in the meme list.

I are a dork.

No comments: