Saturday, August 2, 2008

A Little AntiM Wisdom

Gather 'round children.

*WAIT!*

Not too close... it's a hundred and two frickin' degrees outside and I don't need the body heat right now.

Which brings me to the topic of today's sage advice§:

Heat sucks. Cold is dandy.

Before you try to disagree, mull this:

If it gets cold, you can put on a sweater, a jacket, wooly socks, down comforter, multiple dogs, Brazilian houseboy.

If it gets hot, you can only get so naked.#


FOOTNOTE (crossed): That's me, just to the left of the red. But it's only 7% humidity, so it's a *dry* heat. And windy. So it's like living in a convection oven.




p.s. -- don't let them fool you with that pussy orange 90-something colour; it's over a hundred here.

FOOTNOTE (double-crossed): Not from a bunch of knee-biting rug rats, in any case.

§FOOTNOTE (swerved): I am Queen of Segueways!

FOOTNOTE (paragraphed): Not necessarily in that order.

#FOOTNOTE (pounded): Trust me, I've tried.

No comments: