Friday, August 1, 2008

Bad, Bad Influence

I have been accused by more than one person *coughSylviacoughRosie* of leading them down the primrose path to perfume-driven bankruptcy.

Hell, if I'm gonna do the time, I'm gonna do the crime.§

The Perfumed Court, my all-time favourite source for scents, is having an anniversary sale.

Today until midnight, 20% off your entire order.

Tomorrow through August 11, 10% off your entire order.#

Go forth and scentify.


FOOTNOTE (crossed): Or the tuberose path. Or the patchouli path. Or the citrus path. It's your path, you perfume it however you want.

FOOTNOTE (double-crossed): At least of eating into the shoes-and-yarn budget.

§FOOTNOTE (swerved): If scenting the world be a crime, let me be guilty!

FOOTNOTE (paragraphed): code: TPCAnniversary

#FOOTNOTE (pounded): Midnight to midnight. Code: tpconeyear

No comments: