Tuesday, July 1, 2008

How I Got Back from Rush

Or: Three Tails are Better than Two

The saga continues...

*************

From: BillT

Hope you all enjoyed the show.... I have attached the pic of Ben and I with the boys.

*************

From: Marin

Does anybody else wonder where Bill's left hand is?

*************

From: Ben

All I'm saying is that he needed TP afterwards. Even though I have both hands behind my back, I couldn't stop him. I feel so violated.

*************

From: Marin

You're smiling pretty big for someone who was just violated... just sayin'.

*************

From: Ben

I don't remember saying it had already happened at the moment of the photo. Sure, blame the victim you heartless slug.

*************

From: Greg

Can't we all just get along?! Come on everyone, group hug. Bill, hands where we can see them please.

*************

From: Ben

You're next Greg.

*************

From: Marin

And I'll blame Greg too. Society makes me what I am. Besides, did my brother not tell you Heartless Slug is my middle name?

For the record, this may be the poorest writing ever on my blog (and that's really saying something), but if y'all want to see me gush and slurp and fail to complete sentences over Rush:

http://theantim.blogspot.com/2008/06/three-rs.html

Hey, Bill... can I put your picture on the blog? All six of my readers would love to see y'all with the band.

*************

From: BillT

I don't know if that's a good idea.... it might be considered "evidence" if Ben decides to press charges. If Ben vows to keep his mouth shut like a good little boy, post away.

*************

From: Marin

Take back the night, Ben.

*************

From: Ben

Hmmm...something salient...how about, “Knock, knock boys?” “Who’s there?” “Fuck off!!!”

*************

From: Marin

Bill, can I take that as permission from Ben to post the picture?

*************

Fuck it. I'm posting the picture. Let this be a lesson, boys and girls: Never do anything in front of a camera you wouldn't want to see on the Innernets.

Alex and Bill and Ben and Geddy

No comments: