Friday, January 23, 2009

Fly Day

I want to redecorate my whole bedroom around this wallpaper:


{via Art of Darkness}


It has *bats*.

[SUMMARY: Bats are where it's at.]

While I go ponder the remodel, you go check out Gigapan, one of the coolest ways to suck a half-hour out of your day.

You can see the Obama inauguration picture in full screen here.

[SUMMARY: If I'm not getting any work done,§ ain't nobody getting any work done.]

I bet that Captain Kangaroo guy was embarrassed when he realised nobody else in the entire event# was clapping.


FOOTNOTE (crossed): Maybe not this colour. But I kinda like this colour. But I don't know if I'd want to sleep with this colour. The white one with the blue bats would make a lovely sundress, don't you think? You could practically go to Ascot in a dress like that.

FOOTNOTE (double-crossed): Or two. Or twelve.

§FOOTNOTE (swerved): And I'm not. Oh, how I'm not. I put in my 4o hours sometime yesterday -- perfume reviewing at work notwithstanding -- and feel totally justified in screwing off to see a Best Picture nominee this afternoon. Besides, I'm pretty sure it can only put shiny, shiny rhinestones on my application for saint to help boost a sagging Hollywood economy. Or even Bollywood economy *hinthint*.

FOOTNOTE (paragraphed): Marin Trivia: Captain Kangaroo and your dear ol' AntiM share a birthday. This will be really handy for you when, as a saint, I'm my own Jeopardy category.

#FOOTNOTE (pounded): He's in the VIP section behind Obama, for the record.

No comments: