Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Quoquidian

I wasn't going to post today, and today's offering definitely falls in the soon-to-be patented Quantity Over Quality campaign, but I stumbled on this and couldn't keep my big mouth shut%:




If one is going to be derivative, one may as well be derivative with quality goods.

Bruce Jenner's little boy§ has a line of jewelry.

Some with skulls.@

I'm not sure if I'm more distrated by the pretty, pretty skulls or the pretty, pretty boy.

And on a completely unrelated note, did anyone notice the Yarn Harlot today? She was licking the pig and I'll bet she didn't even know it.


FOOTNOTE (crossed): QO'Q. With a cool name like that, I could have my own accessories line.

%FOOTNOTE (percented): Blogically speaking.

FOOTNOTE (double-crossed): And by "one," I mean, "I."

§FOOTNOTE (swerved): Kim Kardashian's step-brother?

@FOOTNOTE (atted): Look real close. That's a delicate little string of skulls.

FOOTNOTE (paragraphed): And that's a hell of a way to wake up, let me tell you.

No comments: