Friday, August 3, 2007

AND...

If you go check out Daniel... er, Danielle... at Sassy Gina-D, you will see that she made an AntiM button for her bloglinklist that has a lovely Cat for Scale on it.

There's a good chance it's been there for MONTHS and I haven't noticed.§

[SUMMARY: Still trying to make up for the cat snacks. Apparently with more cat crap. I don't learn very quickly, do I?]


FOOTNOTE (crossed): First, Danielle/Daniel? Her joke, not mine. Just so's you don't think I'm being mean or pointed or anything. Second, if those three names aren't enough, you may remember her as Secret Pal.

FOOTNOTE (double-crossed): I know little of buttons and I fear them, but I can still appreciate their beauty. 'Specially when my cat is involved.

§FOOTNOTE (swerved): See: raise story.

1530 words, six-and-a-half hours

No comments: