Monday, August 27, 2007

Almost

I almost finished the first Tulip Sweater.

I almost remembered to take the camera to Tallest, Hairiest Nephew's birthday.

I almost didn't find the Christmas (2006) present I knit for my aunt -- who was in town for Tallest, Hairiest Nephew's birthday -- and so cleverly hid from myself these many months.

I almost acted like I didn't notice my brother flipping me off when his son opened the joke book with the inscription, "Happy 7th Birthday! Your mom & dad will LOVE the jokes in this book."

I almost made it to the post office with Ally's re-shipment of her Secret Pal 10 final gifts.

I almost let a stupid boy ruin my Saturday night, but managed to have an almost perfect night at the Coral Room 5th Anniversary Party.

I'm almost frantic that I haven't from another boy in more than a week, 'specially in light of the fact we're supposed to spend the Labour Day weekend together.

I almost got through the whole weekend without knitting Lizard Ridge.

I almost cried when I saw the pictures from Mom's last vacation on her camera when I was teaching Dad how to use it Sunday.

I'm almost disappointed in the Seven Deadly Sins Sock Club's first shipment.

I almost cleaned something.

I almost forgot school's in session and I have to slow wayyyyy down in the three school zones between my house and downtown or risk upwards of $200 in tickets.

I almost wrote a blogpost today.

No comments: