Thursday, August 23, 2007

Drop In, Drop Out

Hey. The Tulip Sweater is pretty cool. And fast.

Except for the part where the counting to eight was nearly too much and I forgot the seed stitch at the first colour change and I swear I didn't ask Genius Knitter Sarah to join my book club just so she could help me with my knitting and count to eight for me and save me from my dorkest self, but, well...

I've long advocated that one of the best tools you can take with you camping is a college football player.

Remember Tommy? Once carried a 75-quart cooler on his shoulder, over the hill to the lake so we wouldn't have to pack our lunch in or go back to camp. Best. Camping. Equipment. EVER.



It doesn't hurt to have a genius knitter at your side through many of life's adventures either. Just sayin'.

Much knitting could happen tonight. I may even have pictures tomorrow.

'Cause, y'know... knitting pictures are second only to college football players in making it all better.

[SUMMARY: Still a knitblog. A knitblog with college football players.]


FOOTNOTE (crossed): Cormac McCarthy's "The Road." Save your money. Good for discussion, bad for the soul.

No comments: