Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Liar, Liar

The pictures are still in the camera.

I was otherwise occupied last night and I didn't get to them.

You'll be happy to know I sent myself into a giggle fit at Walgreen's yesterday when "The Best of My Love" came on. I was snorting and stumbling and singing, "Whoa-whoa, you got the best of my duh. Whoa-whoa..."

Fortunately, I live in a fairly urban area where people regularly talk to parking metres, so I imagine I wasn't so much as a blip on the freak radar.

[SUMMARY: I may be crazy, but I'm not the only one.]

In landscaping news, I embarked on a new adventure in waxing yesterday and found a really good waxologist. Not only was she thorough and relatively painless, she let me loose in the gauze pads and olive oil to whisk away the wax residue before I left. It's really nice not to be sent home stuck to my underwear for once.

[SUMMARY: How much more do you really need to know about my waxy bits?]

Whoa.§ Did you see that? In the last two days I published two full, wordy posts with no summaries. What is wrong with me? Are you guys OK?


[SUMMARY: Falling down on my schtick.]

Here... look at this cashmere silk yarn. It always makes me feel better.





Happy Wednesday.


FOOTNOTE (crossed): And this morning.

FOOTNOTE (double-crossed): Another place calls them "cerologists." Apparently, there's no industry standard for terminology.

§FOOTNOTE (swerved): ...whoa, you got the best of my duh...

FOOTNOTE (paragraphed): From Elliebelly at Etsy.
ETA: just to alleviate confusion, it isn't mine. Yet.

No comments: