Saturday, September 8, 2007

Awwwww!



I am told I should display this award here along with a link to who bestowed it. That would be Kim (whose blog I am making my way through right now -- y'know, 'cause the OC thing says I have to read the whole thing) over at Handeye Crafts.

This award originated at Skittles’ Place (another blog I'm sure I'm going to have to read) and I'm supposed to be sure to mention that so Barb, the creator of the award, can follow its journey. Barb has devised the award for bloggers who shine their light throughout the Blogosphere, with humor, creativity, or with their kind and thoughtful nature.

Kim apparently hasn't read of my plans to bury the Male Lady in the drainage pond by Starbuck's... or maybe it's more the "humor" part than the "kind and thoughtful nature" part. In any case, anyone who sees some good in me wins a little piece of my heart, so I thank you, Kim.

I'm going to pass it on to Lyda and Anna-Liza at Pollyanna Rainbow Sunshine and the Needles of Doom (so you guys be sure to mention Skittles' Place and Barb and link back to me) because of their constancy and sweet liberalism and free thought that makes me want to be a better Marin.

This has nothing to do with Lyda's delectable brother or the suck-upping thereto.

Now I really have to go work.

No comments: