Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Good, The Bad and the Fuzzy

The good...

Milling fuzziness



The bad...

Hey, buddy, ya gotta a little schmutz...



The why would people do this to animals.

Oh, the humanity. Alpacity. Whatever.



And this was by far the best part of that abysmal game:




Spamalot was very funny and referential. Oh, so referential. I loved the mocking of Andew Lloyd Webber.

I don't want to say too much because I don't want to spoil it for Brother, who will be going this weekend.

[SUMMARY: And that's the weekend. Back to you in New York, Bob.]

Speaking of BOB...

A little fantasy football break, because y'all knitters will think this is funny:

Last week, when I won, I posted this message to the league message board§:

SUBJECT: I am a powerhouse...
MESSAGE: ...hear me roar.

If I suck next week, I'll be back to the meek little mousie thing% you all know and love.

XOXO

M

A note from Jack (against whose team the mighty BOB was matched this weekend):

SUBJECT: bob
MESSAGE#: I think not... prepare for complete and total shame. I say Humbly And no not the type of deep remorseful shame all women (and by all I mean the 3 total, including certain jcpenny women’sunderwear circular Advertisements, in his life) feel when they have stooped so low as to have had Matt penetrate their sacred inner sanctum....

SUBJECT: re: bob
MESSAGE: Matt was in my yarn room?

[SUMMARY: It's funny. You know you want to laugh.]

By the way? When I got home from the game and post-game festivities,†† I found a follow-up from Jack that just said, "never mind."

See, I'm beating him 98-74 and I still have a player going tonight. Jack is done.

[SUMMARY: Put a fork in 'im!]

OK, yarnsters, I've done my best, but I can't fake it any longer. All I want to do is go file stuff over in Ravelry.


[SUMMARY: Y'all understand.]

Oh... and the work thing.

Happy Monday!


FOOTNOTE (crossed): Or for any of you who may yet see it and don't already know the entire script of Holy Grail by heart.

%FOOTNOTE (percented): They know me as about as meek and mousie as y'all know me. Don't worry, I still think I'm funny.

FOOTNOTE (double-crossed): Beasts of Burden -- my team. Donkey from Schreck is my mascot.

§FOOTNOTE (swerved): After the severe trouncing in Week 1, mind you. Fantasy football is nothing if it's not about the unfounded trash-talking.

FOOTNOTE (paragraphed): Note the disrespectful use of all low-case letters. Actually, Jack may not be clever enough to subtly dis me like that, but I'll give him clever points because he's about to dig himself a clever hole out of which he cannot climb...

#FOOTNOTE (pounded): ...thus. By the way? sic on all that. I just cutted and pasted. And didn't edit a thing.

††FOOTNOTE (ddouble-ccrossed): read: a trip to the Corral.

No comments: