Friday, September 14, 2007

"Hate" is a Strong Word...

...but I really really really...

...um...

Oh, forget it. I hate 'em.

For a moment, I thought to myself, "Self, should I be torn? Should I love the Raiders logo but hate the team with the fiery passion of a thousand poisonous ants?"

Then I realised... it's not even a skull.




There isn't a single skeletal element in this picture.

[SUMMARY: Fucking Raiders.]

Guess where I'll be Sunday? Look for me on TiVi -- I'll be the fuzzy redhead in the Ed McCaffrey jersey sitting about 18 rows up on the 50 yard line, embarassing her sister-in-law, screaming herself horse.



FOOTNOTE (crossed): I coulda said "bone," but then I couldn't've used this footnote to be twelve. Bone... *gigglesnarf* I said, "bone"...

FOOTNOTE (double-crossed): Hoarse... horse... Broncos... get it? Remember: I think I'm funny.

A FOOTNOTE WITH NO BASECAMP:

I'm twelve and enamoured of my own lame humour.

But at least I'm not a Raider fan.



Have a lovely weekend, ev'ry-bahdy!

No comments: